Friday 14 September 2007

Night of the living dead

So it's time for another attack. Sweaty hands, heart beat 170BPM (for drum 'n' bass fans!) and downing some chamomile tea. Just when I thought I was out of the woods, the paths twist back round into the darkness and fear of the forest. I'm so sick of this, I really am. I want my freedom, I want my body and soul to be my mine and under my control. My hands are glowing inside and although I'm quite an expert at all of this now, I still feel like I have no options but to ride this out yet again.

Hopefully I can sleep off this one. I'm trying to find the 'trigger' for this but can't. Perhaps it's because last night I actually had fun, a few drinks and felt like a human being again. I should be so lucky... lucky, lucky, lucky! (thanks Kyile!)