Monday 26 February 2007

Caffeined up and down!

Well I think I've realised that caffeine is NOT good for my disposition. Felt fine this morning but after a coffee of two started feeling a little anxious. I have therefore decided to cut out another vice in my list of things I can no longer ingest into my body. That only leaves smoking but for now I'm happy to at least keep that one, I need some kind of crutch right now! After lunch my anxiety dissipated - thankfully, and I'm realising that these episodes are only temporary and can't harm me permanently.

Am going to the doctor tomorrow and for once I'm not stressed about it. Money aside, I'm actually looking forward to it! Generally I'm feeling pretty good right now, possibly because I feel more on top of all of this than before and have faith that it's working! (It's easy to feel sceptical about such a long and expensive process but I think it really does work!). Still, let's see how tomorrow goes, I need to take one day at a time, I've lost count of the amount of times I've convinced myself that I'm better and can stop going to the doctor, only to suffer a major crash a couple of days later!