Wednesday 21 March 2007

I´m having an attack!

Joy of joys, I´m having an attack! It´s easy to pretend it´s not happening but I can tell because music sounds weird, I feel sick, my hands are tingling and leaving my room is an effort. It´s kinda like being ´high´ but NOT in a good way. When I stand up I feel dizzy and walking is an incredible effort as I feel like I`m struggling with ´something´ else for control of my body. My hands don´t feel like they´re my own and I feel like I´m looking through my ´third eye´! Also the light around me seems somehow different but I cannot explain how so. It´s also a bit like suddenly perceiving the world from underwater, if you can imagine how that would distort light and sound; in fact all perceptions would be slighty altered but not a million miles away from reality but yet not exactly right either! I think this is the real me, right now but I can´t be sure. Maybe that´s why reality seems the same but different because the ´real me´ is looking out for a change whereas normally reality is flitered by the protector, avoider or angry side of me! (all of these are different schemas but ultimately they are all symptoms of the same problem, I´m depressed and lonely and the schemas create illionary realities to ensure my survival BUT not my happiness. They are without emotions, simply logical).